We Buy Inherited Houses in Kendall
Inheriting a house is one of the few big surprises that life brings us sometimes. But what happens when you inherit a house in Kendall FL? Or what if you want to keep an inherited house, but are being forced to consider putting it up for sale. How do you sell your inherited house? Well, selling an inherited probate house in Kendall FL can be a demanding task, but definitely not impossible! With the right information and assistance from The Sell Fast Center, you will have no problem selling your inherited probate house for a fair price.
We Can Pay For Your Probate
Going through probate can be a very costly and lengthy process if you have do not have experience with probate properties. Usually an attorney is needed to handle the probate proceedings for you but if you do not have one yet, we can take care of the process and paperwork involved to open probate proceedings. We will pay our expert probate attorney to handle the entire legal process for you and keep you updated every step of the way. This will not only save you money, but it will also give you peace of mind and allow you to sell the home much faster!
As real estate investors, we have purchased many properties in Florida that have gone through the process of probate. We can have our probate attorney handle your probate case and buy the home cash even if there was no will. We can even buy your house before the probate process is completed.
We are not attorneys or estate planners, but we do know how to buy your home in probate Fast for Cash without you having to pay Realtor Commissions, Escrow Fees or even for the Probate!
What is The Probate Process When You Inherit a House in Kendall Florida?
Probate is the process by which the estate of a deceased is settled under the supervision of the court. There is an executor or Personal Representative who in charge of the probate proceedings. This person is usually nominated by the deceased person’s will and is either the surviving spouse or an adult offspring. If there is no will, the person is appointed by the court. This Personal Representative is legally responsible to collect and value the assets of the deceased person. They have to pay the bills and taxes and then eventually distribute the assets to their respective heirs. Without probate, fraud would be a lot more common.
Probate proceedings can either go really quick finishing in just a week or really slow taking several months to years. In many cases, a court hearing must be held prior to sale of the inherited home. You can look up probate cases on the Broward County Clerk’s website. Until the court can determine that the will is legal and valid, the assets are frozen to prevent anyone from taking something that they didn’t actually inherit. So if you have inherited a house in Kendall in a will, you may have to attend these probate proceedings to get your inherited house through the proper procedures.
Or, give us a call at 305-964-8223 and we will pay our expert probate attorney to handle the entire legal process for you quickly and efficiently!
How To Sell A House You Inherited in Kendall Florida?
First, prepare your home to sell by removing any personal property from the home like family photos, collectibles, and religious or political items. Improve curb appeal by landscaping, painting, and cleaning the exterior and interior of the house. Depending on the price of the property, consider staging the house or using professional photography.
Then, once the property is prepared, you must decide how you want to sell your house:
- Selling your inherited probate house with a realtor is a good method to consider if you want to do as little as possible and if the property is in good condition for the end buyer. However when selling with a realtor, expect to pay 10% or more of your sales price in commissions and closing costs.
- Selling your inherited probate house “For Sale By Owner” is a good method to consider if you’re willing to manage all the phone calls and buyer showings yourself. However when selling For Sale By Owner, be careful to review every line detail of the contracts you send and receive. Otherwise, you risk getting stuck paying for something out of pocket that could’ve been prevented or even risk getting sued by a potential buyer or by on of the other heirs.
- Selling your inherited probate house to a Cash Home Buyer can be an excellent method to consider if you want to skip the preparation step and sell your house in its current condition. Cash Buyers, like The Sell Fast Center, purchase properties in As-Is condition so you do not have to do any repairs or updates to sell the house and you can keep more cash in your pocket because cash buyers pay all of the closing costs and fees associated with selling your house.
Finally, once you are ready to sell your house in Kendall, you must inform the executor of the estate to petition the probate court judge for “approval” to proceed with the sale of the house.
Tips To Remember When Selling Inherited Property in Kendall…
Unless you are a professional in field of buying and selling inherited probate houses, the process can be tiring and daunting. These are just a few of the major problems that potential inherited house sellers might have to deal with:
- Family members, such as siblings, sometimes do not agree with the sale of the house. The personal representative should make an effort to speak with all heirs who have a stake in the property to reach amicable solutions.
- You might have to deal with expensive liens, code violations, or other problems attached to the property you inherited. These issues typically don’t become apparent right away. Regarding these things, disagreements among your siblings and heirs can arise about the selling price of the house.
- There are legal and taxation aspects of the process that you must understand fully to successfully sell an inherited probate property. For example, maintenance expenses, mortgage or debt payments, and estate taxes must be paid on time to avoid the risk of losing the property to foreclosure or worse.
Selling a loved one’s house can be such an emotionally draining activity… This fact cannot be stressed enough. When our emotions get carried away, we often don’t make the best business decisions. In times like that, you need people by your side with experience buying and selling probate homes in Kendall FL to help guide you calmly through the whole process.
Now you know what happens when you inherit a probate house in Kendall Florida and why it is important to work with a real estate professional who is familiar with probate properties. If you have considered selling your Kendall inherited probate house now or in the next few days or months, then call us and keep your options open. We will make the process as easy as possible for you. Give The Sell Fast Center a call now at (305) 964-8223.
We Will Buy Your Inherited Probate House In 7 Days Or Less!